Caring. Capable. Community-minded.
Did you know?
• Our CCH Auxiliary has a rich history, with roots serving our community since 1949.
• Each Auxiliary member commits 8 hours of volunteer service at the Hospital monthly, or more if they are able.
• Last year, our Auxiliary members proudly provided CCH with 18,000 hours of volunteer service.
What do Auxiliary members do at CCH? Here are some examples …
• Greet patients, provide helpful information and directions throughout CCH
• Manage, run and staff the Hospital Gift Shop and shop cart
• Fundraise for Hospital needs at events and through the Auxiliary H.E.L.L.P. Nevada Ticket Lottery
• Develop Auxiliary newsletter
• Run and attend Auxiliary committees and meetings
• Manage the Memorial Fund
Contact our CCH Auxiliary:
For more information about the Auxiliary, email email@example.com or call the Hospital Gift Shop at 613-938-4240 ext. 2210.
A copy of the volunteer application for can be found here: