1. Where is the Dancing with the CCH Stars fundraiser located on Saturday, March 4?
Our Dancing with the CCH Stars fundraiser is located at Aultsville Theatre, 2 St. Lawrence Dr, Cornwall, ON K6H 4Z1. Doors will open at 5:00pm.
Seating will be assigned when tickets are purchased, so guests will already have reserved seats for the show. Upon arrival, guests will have the opportunity to place their jackets in a coat check if they please.
For those who purchase tickets to the post-show Dance Party, this element will take place in the gymnasium in the Moulinette Hall Building of the St. Lawrence College Campus. Signage and volunteers will help guests find their way.
2. Where do I park?
Complimentary parking is available onsite at St. Lawrence College.
3. What is the schedule of the evening?
We have a fun-filled evening in store for our guests! A general itinerary is as follows:
Doors open at 5:00pm
Our show begins at 6:00pm
An intermission is scheduled over the course of our show, including onsite cash bar (non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks are available)
Following our show, guests who purchased tickets to our post-show Dance Party (19 years of age and older) will be directed to the gymnasium in the Moulinette Hall Building of the St. Lawrence College Campus.
Our Dance Party will run until midnight.
4. What kind of ticket options are being offered for the fundraiser?
We have three ticket options, available to purchase via our website as of Monday, February 6, 2023.
1) Dancing with the CCH Stars Event Tickets cost $35 and will be on sale to the public starting February 6, 2023. All ages are welcome to hold tickets and attend our performance. Guests will be wowed by a variety of dances performed by our six competing teams of CCH physicians and staff who are vying for the first annual Clinical Cup Trophy and $50,000 in medical equipment to support a project of their choice at CCH!
Our show will include an intermission including an onsite cash bar (non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks are available), and feature performances of local competitive
dancers from Studio C Dance Studio and Ecole de danse Powell School of Dance inc. We can’t wait to see who wins this year’s Clinical Cup!
2) Post-Show Dance Party Tickets cost $75, giving guests the opportunity to join in on the dancing fun, network with other attendees, meet the participants, and celebrate the winners of the Clinical Cup. Post-show Dance Party tickets are for individuals who are 19 years of age and older. Our event team will transform the gymnasium in St. Lawrence College’s Moulinette Hall, and the Post-Show Dance Party will feature a DJ, cash bar, and hors d’oeuvres.
3) Dancing with the CCH Stars Event and post-show Dance Party Combination tickets cost $100 ($10 savings for purchasing the combination.) These tickets (for individuals 19 years of age and older) include access to both our event and post-show Dance Party.
5. When and how can I buy my ticket for Dancing with the CCH Stars?
Members of the public can begin purchasing tickets as of Monday, February 6, 2023. Assigned seating can be chosen when tickets are purchased, so guests will already have reserved seats for the show. If our show sells out, or if you’re unable to attend, Cogeco/YourTV is pre-taping our event to air at a later date! To find out more about our three ticket options please visit, please read #4.
6. What is the dress code?
The dress code for our Dancing with the CCH Stars event is business casual for attendees at the show, and semi-formal for attendees of the Post-Show Dance Party.
7. Can I get a refund if I can’t attend the event?
Unfortunately, we are unable to issue refunds to ticket holders who are unable to attend our charitable event.
8. How is the winner of the Clinical Cup and $50,000 in medical equipment determined?
The winner of the Clinical Cup must collect the highest average of points based on two factors: their fundraising and the scoring of their dance performances by our judging panel. Each are equally weighted.
To pledge to your favorite team and support their quest to win, please visit each team’s page (located above.)
9. Do I get a tax receipt for my ticket?
You will be issued a tax receipt for a portion of your ticket if you have purchased Event & Post-Show Dance Party Combination tickets. For any receipting questions please feel free to reach out to our bookkeeper, Johanne at [email protected] or at 613-930-4508.
10. How is the $50,000 in medical equipment being funded, and what happens if this event raises more than that?
Cornwall Community Hospital Foundation will purchase $50,000 worth of medical equipment for a pet project chosen by the winning team, supporting patient and frontline healthcare workers’ needs at CCH. Our $50,000 prize is being funded thanks to our gracious sponsors, event revenue, and fundraising initiatives by our participating teams. Any net funds raised over our $50,000 goal will be used to purchase other urgently needed medical equipment serving the good health of our community at CCH. To find out more about our participants’ projects, please visit their team page above.
Provincial funding doesn’t keep up with medical and technological advancements in the hospital environment, so that’s why your donations help keep our community healthy.